Elisabeth is a Fitness & Lifestyle coach based out of Chicago, and co-founder of the fitness company, 13th Flow. She holds a Master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Chicago. Elisabeth is the proud mother of one son.
Elisabeth has had a successful athletic career, competing in five consecutive CrossFit Games. She is a two-time Regional Champion, winning over 20 events at the Games and Regional levels. Elisabeth is an accomplished weightlifter, achieving multiple top ten finishes at National weightlifting competitions, in addition to playing for the Baltimore Anthem in the National Professional GRID League (NPGL).
Elisabeth developed the On Balance Seminar to share effective training+life philosophies and practices with people around the globe. On Balance Seminars have been hosted across the US including, Hawaii; Panama, and in the Caribbean.
Elisabeth brings the experience of 15 years of competitive gymnastics, SEALFIT Kokoro 30, CrossFit Level 1 certification, and CrossFit Kids certification.
More About Elisabeth:
- 5 Time CrossFit Games Athlete
- 2 Time Regional Champion
- 6 CrossFit Games Individual Event Titles
- 14 CrossFit Regionals Individual Event Titles
- 2014 East Coast Championships Team Champion
- 2013 Granite Games Champion
- 3 Time American Open Weightlifting Championship Competitor
- 3 Time USAW National Championship Qualifier
- SealFit Kokoro 30
- CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Kids
- Coached 40+ On Balance Seminars worldwide
- Master of Science in Social Work, Licensed Social Worker (inactive)
For business inquiries, please use the contact form and we will be in touch shortly!