“I’m gonna read this chapter”

Kindergarten is tiring…and this one read to me until I fell asleep tonight.

20121003-211223.jpg

1. Dave

You have a great life – – – – > hanging out with a kindergardener who happens to be your own sounds like both a blast & a blessing. I regard having met you both by the lake last summer – a priveledge. Though it was eons ago, I have happy memories of kindergarden and certainly hope this year is a great one for – – Asa.

October 3, 2012 at 9:24 pm

2. I was already a huge fan of you crossfitting, now seeing you being a single parent and how well you do it ( I been there done that and its hard) I am a super fan, You go mama!! strong in the gym and the home.

October 3, 2012 at 9:40 pm

3. washington.ken1@gmail.com

Enjoy these moments they are special, seems my kindergarden guy was that age yesterday, now he’s 29, he’s a definitly a daddy’s kid, we talk at least twice a day every day of life, and he’s a Crossfitter
    Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

October 3, 2012 at 10:59 pm

• That’s awesome! I hate to think he will grow up in a flash, but also so fun to see him developing. I will enjoy every bit.

October 5, 2012 at 11:53 pm

4. Gloria

What a cutie!! Yes, do enjoy every blessed moment. They are times that will forever grace your heart and mind.

October 4, 2012 at 11:02 am

• Thank you! It’s always good to have a reminder to sit back and soak all this in.

October 5, 2012 at 11:51 pm